If you're a new reader, thank you for stopping by. It means a lot to me to know that you're interested in what I'm doing and that you may even be thinking about or already trying to reduce your own plastic consumption.
That said, here's a summary of some of my favorite and/or most popular posts for those of you visiting Life Less Plastic for the first time.
- Steps I've Taken
- Ten Tips for Avoiding Plastic
- Possible Health Effects of Plastic
- EPA's Report on Municipal Waste
- Plastic Waste Statistics
- Ragging on Paper Towels (And Our Disposable Culture)
- I Don't Understand Ethos Water
- Reusable Water Bottles
- Homemade Hair Conditioner: Vinegar Rinse is Awesome
- Washing Dishes with Bar Soap
- The No Shampoo Revolution (a.k.a Going No 'Poo)
- No 'Poo Update
- Give Up Soda, Lose Weight
Finally, if you're interested in further reading on going plastic-free, I recommend you check out the blog Fake Plastic Fish. Written by Beth Terry, a fellow environmentalist from far-away California, the blog contains tons of in-depth info and thoughtful discussion.
P.S. Regular readers, I just want to say thanks to you as well. I always appreciate your feedback and am so happy to have the opportunity to share my adventures (and mis-adventures) with you.